Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About AT89S52 Microcontroller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreenivas003

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
at89s52 game

Hello Frnds...I need any Information on AT89S52 Microcontroller?Plz give me any project ideas based on that microcontroller..

Added after 53 minutes:

can anyone provide me some information?

search on google for that plain problem

sreenivas003 said:
Hello Frnds...I need any Information on AT89S52 Microcontroller?Plz give me any project ideas based on that microcontroller..

Added after 53 minutes:

can anyone provide me some information?

You can read the datasheet and the tutorial about it. Based on my experience, i use this microcontroller for alot of project, for example sensing the temperature and humudity, sensing the CO an NO, making a simple handy game, interfacing handmade pad to the computer, communicating with computer via serial, and the others based on your wish.

One thing why i used this MCU is because it is have internal memory more than 8051, it have 256 Byte internal memory, 8K byte flash, can be burn by ISP so can ease us to use it. and also it have 2 datapointer 3 timer, ect (look at the datasheet), and of course it is so cheap

so i can say 'you can use this MCU as your controller for almost application'

here the tutorial

Yeah, look at the datasheet. So that you can know how it is work.
AT89S52 have timer/counter, external interrupt, so that you can do a lot of project by this uc.
But, be sure about the cycle time if you want to use this microcontroller for project that need fast processing time.

maybe for the first project you can built digital alarm clock using seven segment or LCD display

I 'd suggrest article in this thing too,
**broken link removed**
I thing that you will be idea to develop your project .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back