Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A very complex question (FPGA,YAMON,MCU)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choloro_fell

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI all,

My respect to you all. I am a beginner in FPGA and still learning about FPGA.My system used Spartan 3 FPGA (XCS1500) and connect it thru AMD Au1100 MCU and also Blackfin DSP.I used YAMON as a bootloader to load OS to my target board.(thru VISION ICE EMULATOR)

My question is, how can the program/OS can be load to the target board.Is it the program/OS will be load to the MCP?(I am very confuse on how the MCP can control the FPGA).

next question is,how can i load the fpga program to fpga?thru visionICE or thru POD?

please help me,thanks:cry:

For FPGA, I use an FPGA from xilinx. After finish my coding, ISE will synthesis it. iMPACT sw will be used to burn the .bit file into FPGA. We can look the system functionality by using Chipscope sw as provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back