Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A very basic Physics quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theory of electromagnetic says acceletration cause radiation. So if electrons accelerated they may radiate as waves at any frequency(including mentioned light) So; why we need virtual photons? i think we have analyse deeply on behavior of waves on vacum or any media.

Hi,
Yes, I also believe acceleration is the key since Direct Current does not radiate, radiation takes place only when there is a cahange of voltage and it may not be virtual photons but real photons that are released from electrons when they are distorted under acceleration.

Regards,
Laktronics

mkhan,
Visit this "Dr Quantum" site, as suggested by umery2k75 in an earlier post. It's informative and entertaining and will shed some light on this topic.
. https://youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc
Regards,
Kral

I believe it is wave and particle at the same time.

There is a movie called "what the bleep do we know" which explains quantum physics basics and also shows experiments done with electrons instead of photons.
They shoot electrons one by one through a very small gap to a screen and it still shows a wave pattern and yet it can be shot onto a screen like a particle.
It does or at least try to explain it and many other subjects about quantum physics.

Status
Not open for further replies.