Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A T-junction Traffic Light Project (3-way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohnish1992

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to make a digital logic circuit of a t-junction traffic light system using 74 series ic and breadboards. I got it working with the 4071 series ic but later I found out I can't use it. It has to be 74 series ic. If possible could someone draw a diagram and give me the full material list? Thanks in advance.View attachment Assignment_Trim2-2011-2012.pdf

I wish ask you if such project is a professional task, or if it is only for hobby.
That´s because commercial Trafic Light designs, have several others machine states than the classic sequence.

For instance, you should predict intercomunication between other commands placed on other squares, or placed on same corner.
Also, an alert flashing sequence must be implemented, in case of sensing a failture at some part.

+++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back