Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A simple Sentaurus TCAD tool question

Status
Not open for further replies.

siliconcarbide

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I finished the device structure, doped it, and meshed it. The device mesh file is generated and saved. I can view the meshed device through Tecplot. Then I write the device simulation file. The sdevice log file says this :

Parsing "/usr/local/synopsys/C_2009.06-SP1/bin/../tcad/current/lib/sdevice-16.0.4/MaterialDB/Molefraction.txt"
Inputfile doesn't exist or without read permission !

it seems they can not read the msh.tdr file. However, this file does exist in my current directory. (MaterialDB/Molefraction.txt can also be found.) Do you have any idea about this problem?

Do you think it is related to my user ID's authority? It is a networking computer, I can log in but I can not save any file in the system. A 500 MB space is assigned to me in the share drive. I guess some temp file is saved in the immediate space and this software have no access to it.
Or it is related to the ".par" file?

Please help me~~~~

I have the same problem, can anyone help me?

I too had this problem. Follow this
go to the sde(device editor) and open the model you created. you ll find that the commands run at the bottom of the editor.Type this:(i am giving you the example for diode)
(sde:"build-mesh" "mesh" "-F tdr" "diode") and press enter
you will find the msh.tdr file in your directory.
hope this helps!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back