Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

a simple Radio Jammin circuit is required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Ly

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI ,,
am doing a project about radio Jamming ,,
i need ideas about the required circuit & components needed ...
can u Plz email me any papers,,books,,notes or anything can help
my email :: anes_allosh5@hotmail.com

THANK U

hi Sam,
welcome to the forums :)

There's plenty of information on the net, just google it :)

Dave

i did google it but i didnt find any good detials about the circuit or the antenna that i should use ,,
i want a simple design that performs jamming for lets say 10 meters or less ,,,
plus the i want it a radio jamming not mobile jamming ....

plz if anyone did this before send me some info about it..

THNX

ok so what frequency range are you interested in ?
And is that a 10 metre range around the jamming transmitter

give us a bit more info on what you are trying to achieve

D

the range 5 to 10 meters is good for me ,,
all what i want is a simple circuit works at RF frequency performs jamming
to test it infront of my Dr at the Lab ..

There are different frequency band like MW, SW, FM broadcast band or for mobile phone. In which ,you are interested?

Last edited:

lets say the FM band frequency of Radio channels

Depending on experience, but in general is a good FM wide-band jamming circuit a bit complicated to build. Typical must it have a noise generator for modulation, a sawtooth generator that can control FM transmitter center-frequency and the transmitter of course. Good jamming is still only reached within few meters. Compare this relative complicated circuit containing five transistors or more, with a simple single transistor FM-transmitter that easy can cover several 100's of meters. If this FM transmitter is tuned at same frequency as a commercial FM-station can it also easy drown it out with your own content within 10 meters or more. That is also a kind of jamming. As signal source can any cheap MP3 player be used.
An alternative jamming circuit, that not need any transistors at all: Spark-gap_transmitter
Problem with this circuit is that it requires a high DC voltage. From a low voltage battery can this voltage be produced by using a self oscillating relay and a diode, so no transistor would be needed.
It is very easy to build, as even I have succeeded with the circuit.
A spark jammer is probably illegal in your country and a spark-transmitter includes high voltages, so be careful, it can be deadly even if a low voltage battery is used as source, and with wrong polarized capacitors can it even be explosive.

Disclaimer: Build and/or use this device strictly at your own discretion as it is illegal to operate a radio frequency jammer in most countries.

**broken link removed**

thnx for the explaination & Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back