Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need help

I have to build a robot car that avoid from obstacles
I need to build it with in a short period of time
If any one knows how to program a PIC and build a circuit pls post the circuit diagram and the computer programme(PIC program).
Thank you

You can find some step-by-step tutorials on PIC microcontrollers for example here. They provide a quick way to become familiar with microcontrollers.

In **broken link removed** it is even explained how to control a robot and make it drive to the light. From there, it is easy to adapt the code, and add some sensors to detect obstacles.

bswije

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks,
I have to learn programming PIC part not using pre-built circuit boards...
so if you found the circuit & program what I want please post it here... It would be more greatful...
Because I have less time to read and get idea of all about and build up the robot......
(If someone have a sound knowledge about this please help me to do this )

Hi

Programming a PIC is something different as the choice between building your own PCB/breadboard-circuit or using a experimenting board that has already all required hardware on board. Both need to be programmed. This is a choice you have to make.
The tutorials on that site just show you how programming with (18F) PICs work. You can use them as a starting point for your own code. If you build the hardware yourself, these tutorials can still be very valuable, as they explain the basics of ADC-conversion, interrupts, PWM generation, ... for a 18F-series PIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.