Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A Question on Exporting GDS Stream after APR in SoC Encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackychen1985

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
~hi, every one,

I have the following problem when I am exporting the GDS stream in Soc Encounter 9.1

Since the PDK I am using now does not contain the GDS file for SRAM macros, only LEF file available, I used -outputMacros option when streaming out my design to make the design contain the SRAM macro design information. It seemed fine that the outputted GDS did contain the SRAM macros design information except for the name of each pin. (or PIN TEXT) Without the pin text it is not possible to go through the LVS check using Calibre. So my question is:

Does anybody encounter the above situation and can you tell me how to attach PIN NAME (or PIN TEXT) in the design when streaming out from the SoC-Encounter using -outputMacros option?

Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back