Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

a question for Cadence OrCAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jutkuyk

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have a question,I downloaded Cadence SPB OrCAD V16.3 recently,but it was a demo edition,why?Because the demo edition only place
and edit 15 parts and 14 pins,once it more than 15 parts and 14 pins that woulod not be saved If I want to a full(formal) edition,
Where can I get it?Because the demo edition only place and edit 15 parts and 14 pins,once it more than15 parts and 14 pins that
woulod not be saved.It is really trouble thing.Thank you!

I guess the USA OrCAD distributor is here:

https://www.ema-eda.com

Orcad is a really expensive software so if you are using it in your home then there is no need to buy it. you can use orcad 9.1 instead.

Last edited:

There are plenty of free or low cost packages depending on whether you are looking for simulation or PCB layout (Orcad isn't one of them).

Keith

Hi,

You mean when we edit the library's components,the OrCAD 9.1 can save more than 15 parts and 14 pins problem,right?thank you!

I will like to share a point here.....Try installing KiCAD....It is free and it serves all the purpose from making schematic to routing the boards....

Good Luck

Hi,

I am sorry.In our country never use the KiCAD software,I try to download it to draw some things,I am not familair with it,I still am used to
Cadence OrCAD SPB 16.3 ,Cadence Allegro 16.3 and Cadence Package Designer/SiP 16.3 full(formal) edition to design schematics and
layouts.If you can offer a website to download the full edition,not demo edition,would you please tell me that free software?thank you

I think you can try this link - external download-

https://launchpad.net/kicad

As now I found it is not avalible on sourceforge.....when I downloaded it was on sourceforge.... Also it is very simple and I tought it to one of my friend who is not even 10th pass out

Good Luck

Hi,

You don't understand my question,I mean I need Cadence OrCAD SPB 16.3 Full Edition(not demo) for my company and I need it to work at home.
The KiCAD is not match my company's request,Ok!thnak you!

6.0 TRADE MARK PROTECTION AND UNLEGALS POSTS
Trade Marks are all the Software Houses and Legals Owners of programs applications. Only Trade Marks have the right to copy and distibute freely their applications. On EDAboard Forum areas are strictly forbidden and will considered unlegal activities all the posts including or attaching:

1. C r a c k s and/or Patches
2. Licenses
3. Keys and/or Keys generators
4. Serial numbers
5. Books (without author permission)
6. Links to full packages
7. And all illegal, copyrighted or p o r n o graphic files.

Hi,

I have another question,I want to use FPGA design software at home,which software I can download to use it?Thank you!

All the major FPGA manufacturers have free versions of their software available. For example, if you want to use Altera, go to their web site and download the the free version of Quartus. Be aware that some of these downloads are huge - over 3GB.

Keith

Hi,

Would you please tell me where can I download the free RF Network Planning and Optimization software for GSM/UMTS/WiMAX?
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.