Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

a question about the "unbound pin" in LVS in TSMC9

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuser1972

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can I ask a question about the LVS, When I doing the LVS, there is one error message about "unbound Pin" comes out that told me that the pin of output can not be bound in the layout view. The strange thing is that they never complain about the input pins. To solve that problem, I either put pin there, or create a pin from label there. However, they are not working. Can you please tell me where is wrong? By the way, I am pretty sure that the metal layer and property of pn is right.

Re: a question about the "unbound pin" in LVS in T

check you've not placed a double instance (of a pin) in layout view, i.e. one instance directly on top of another so that it looks like only one.

Re: a question about the "unbound pin" in LVS in T

Thanks, I am pretty sure that there is only one instance of pin on that node in the layout view. Is there any further suggestion please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back