Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A question about input bias for a fully differential amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

keisini5577

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a question about the input bias for a fully differential amplifier. As showed in attached file. 1.jpg

There I have a single-ended input signal at the port Vin+, how can I creat the DC bias for another input Vin- from the positive output? Thank you!

For fully differential amplifier, common-mode feedback is used to decide DC output operating voltage. DC voltage of input should be decided by your input signal.

For fully differential amplifier, common-mode feedback is used to decide DC output operating voltage. DC voltage of input should be decided by your input signal.

Is it possible if I want to creat DC bias from the output for Vin-? For example, if the DC voltage in port Vin+ is unknown, how can I bias another input port? As I know, that the DC bias in Vin+ and Vin- should be the same. Is it?

Is there someone could help me? Thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back