Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A question about CATV related

Status
Not open for further replies.

katykaty03

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
my company is designing a product. It's to transmit and receive CATV signal thru a 2.4GHz transciever system. This is a indoor home appliances.

I don't know what kind of signal from CATV. Do I still add a TV tuner in my product? or it's already a demodulated video +audio signal? How can I modulate the CATV signal on 2.4Ghz?

i am also think to do this project .The cable tv signal transmitting and reviving the signal from a node placed near the flat . Through this we can avoid wireless connection .the transceiver placed at home is capturing and transmitting wireless to junction node .Any idea ?

A modulated analogue CATV signal/multiple signals or simply TV signal can be transmitted over a distance by UpConverting with a appropriate Oscillator and Mixer.
In UpConverting, the most important issue is noise, especially high Phase Noise will create some noise coloured spots on the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back