Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A Msc opportunity in System On Chip at Lund university

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalitsnehal

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All, I've been admitted to a MSc. program in System On Chip at Lund university - Sweden, and I'm very confused as I don't know how much the study of this program in this university will be usefull to my career.
I need to know whether it is easy after I got this MSc. degree from there, to be employed at a good company to start my career there? Is it easy in Europe to find a suitable job in this field?
Also will it support me having this degree from there to continue with my PHD in a well ranked university in Europe/North America?
Also I want to ask about having an internship in a company/research center during the summer vacation between the two years, is it easy to find such an internship?
Please I'm in deep need of any detail that could help me take the right decision.

Hi Lalit

the best place to find more details to contact senior students at Lund university. From my knwledge, if u perform well in masters I am sure you can get a Phd position soem where in Europe but u will have to compromise with the ranking of the uni. Try in orkut grps for more info.

SING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back