Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A microcontroller-based automated circuit breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelalfuerto

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
MICROCONTROLLER-BASED AUTOMATED CIRCUIT BREAKER: A support utility for fault detection and home automation. This is my project title, would anyone can help me about fault detection using microcontroller? Please i really need it n0w.. You can email me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MOD: NO PRIVATE SHARING

This may be possible using your micro controllers comparator. before there is a fault in the system there will be a voltage drop (if the current draw of the faulting object is high enough). If you use the comparator with a very low sample time it may be possible. it all depends on the type of fault and the speed of your micro controller

MICROCONTROLLER-BASED AUTOMATED CIRCUIT BREAKER: A support utility for fault detection and home automation. This is my project title, would anyone can help me about fault detection using microcontroller? Please i really need it n0w.. You can email me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MOD: NO PRIVATE SHARING

this is my ckt for the ac protection.. can any give a comment about this..

Status
Not open for further replies.