Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A little help on Engineering Day Project with I2C plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator Electricity

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi ,,

I am building a smart card security system using I2C protocol

I am done with the basic code but i want to add some special features

like : the system would call the Admin if someone important came

1)plz can you help me with how i am going to do that ? that is make a circuit that when triggered by the microcontroller (ATmega16) , it sends the message or make the call with a maybe prevously recorded sound message maybe ,,,, or maybe just a call

2)plz if you have more ideas about new features plz help me with it also

3) and if you have some ideas abot how the hardware will look like : i am confused with using a key or a card and if i use a key ,, how will it look like ....

10x really for helping cuz the engineering day is a week ahead so plz help me fast

Thanks
Terminator Electricity

One easy feature would be to incorporate a voice chip from Information Storage Devices. These digital chips store short audio messages and are fairly easy to configure. Radio Shack and many others used to sell them. All you would have to do is program the Mega to trigger the audio chip when the VIPs swiped their cards.

hi ,,

10x for your response

how about ISD25120 ????

is it easy to use ?

can you tell me a little about its concept ?

10x

Status
Not open for further replies.