Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A good sample of Arduino diver 32x16 RGB LED Matrix,And about the module interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

wavelet1208

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
This sample from ladyada.net.thanks!

Link:http://ladyada.net/products/rgbledmatrix/

Arduino very good,but i never use it.ladyada.net share a good sample for us.but here,i not talking more about this.I will talk about the LED matrix display module interface port pin define.
fetch.php

This image is from ladyada.net too.

This 32x16 RGB LED Matrix interface port we call "HUB75", full color.
Contain A,B,C scan data input line,two sets of RED, GREEN and BLUE pins.OE(ouput enable),LAT ,CLK signal data line.

More interface define you can see here
Interface board (Hub card)
**broken link removed**

Your reply is the power of I find and share more about LED matrix display data!

dear,

using fpga , spartan6 , vhdl language,
how can i address line and columns of 16*32 rgb led panel?

i know ABC is used to select two lines and what about columns?how can i scan all 16*32 leds fast?

when abc=000 row 0 and 8 is selected and how can i select columns? what is rgn0 ,rgb1 , those are for choosing colors or address?

may i define rgb=000 to select columns? rgb = red (32 bits)+ green (32 bits)+ blue(32 bits) ?

regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.