Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A circuit for water sprinkler

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's just for a project purpose.
I want a circuit which is interrelated with soil moisture sensor.
The idea is such that when the water level in the ground gets low, the water sprinkler starts to sprinkle the water until it reaches the sufficient level.
This kind of circuit i want.
I tried a lot, but i was unable to make one.

I advise that you can read some information about:Embedded micro-controller and processor design,maybe it can help you.

No,
I want to interface the water sprinkler circuit with 89C51/52.
The circuit which u gave doesn't have anything like water sprinkler or pump...

The circuit is what you want. Actually it shows relays to control the water sprinkler pumps. The pumps are not shown. It uses LPC mcu you can use any mcu.

A certain amount of current flows through the probes and it is converted to voltage in the range of 0-5v and given to mcu ADC i/p. It is calibrated for certain value so that the pump turn ON at a specific moisture and turn OFF at another specific moisture.

I don't have the circuit, but I have asked its author to send me the circuit. Hope she send the circuit.

What probe do you want to use? Do you have any specific probe to be used?

But how am i suppose to program it when i don't even have the circuit?

- - - Updated - - -

Sir, i have the circuit of Soil Moisture sensor, i want the circuit to run the water sprinkler that can be interfaced with 89C51/52..

Project files, source, circuit (jpg and Eagle, ...) all are on that address link of project, you just need to download files on your local PC and open ZIP archive files.

Schematic.png

- - - Updated - - -

This is useful link, thanks.

I make sensor with wet cotton and salt water. When cotton get dry sensor is ready.

If you have the circuit then post it, so that it can be interfaced with mcu and relay and other components can be implemented in the circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back