Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

_CAN_ Programming Using _18f548_

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmanultra

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi there, im a final year engineering student who is doing a project using the CAN protocol with the pic 18f548, i going to implement the network in C
i was wondring if any one have resources in C about programming CAN with 18f548

thanks in advance

Youll be needing to read the PIC datasheet, the CAN standard (or a primar) and then AN754 for details of how to implement CAN on the PIC18F585

iv done that, however im going to have to do a network with 2 nodes, one is a heater connected to the pic then the can bus, the other is a step motor connected to a pic to the can bus, i must get the motor to work first, it is a four phase (A-B-C-D) unipolar type.

had any one got any information/code( C programs) that would be soo helpfull, i must get that node going first.

thanks in advance guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back