Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

9V rechargeable Ni-MH battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
anybody please tell me what is its remain voltage when a 9V rechargeable Ni-MH battery full discharged?

Zero voltage remains when "fully" discharged.

Nicholas said:
anybody please tell me what is its remain voltage when a 9V rechargeable Ni-MH battery full discharged?

What is the reason behind that you ask this question? Right, it should be zero voltage if the fully discharged.

If you look at the discharge curve of a ni-mh battery you will notice that for 90% of the cycle it is disharging linearly. The last 10% 5% the battery ( for regharging purpuses) would be considered discharged.
It would be unwize to compleatly discharge any NI-mh battery.

Jason

Some “9V” are only 8.4V this means there are 7 cells inside and end voltage should be between 6.3 and 7 Volts.

Ante :roll:

Sorry , confused you , actually , I meant when to stop discharge for safe purpose , to prevent overdischarge. I'll take Ante's answer , thanks you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.