Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

9v - 200V flyback design guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

moh19814

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
flyback design guide

Hi everybody,
I am new in the field and i want to design a flyback converter to charge a capacitor to 200 V from a battery of 9V. I am planing to use a switching frequency of 100Khz. however I am ready to hear any suggestions. Please also how can i produce a feedback loop to monitor continuously the voltage in the capacitor and shut down the device when voltage reach 200v.

Thanks in advance

flyback converter 3843

hi
you can use ic 3843 for this application

flyback and a 9v

thanks for the advice, but i still do not know how to build the system, i mean how to build the converter using this IC. Also, if any one know how to simulatesuch kind of circuits in orcad since I found a already built converter but i could not simulate it in orcad.
thanks

9v flyback

ok tell me ur current requirements i will design the circuit for u .

9v to <200v converter

Thanks, the output current should be 15mA to have an output power of 30 watt
and the input power is 35 watt with efficiency of 85%. The input current is 4A.

I need to measure the current in primary side. Also, I need to measure the capacitor output voltage but through an opto-isolation path.

Thanks very much in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.