Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

90nm Cmos Technology in Orcad

Status
Not open for further replies.

tameregy

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,
I want to simulate N-Mos and P-mos with 90nm Technology in Or-cad
please help me to find out that,
I wait to design circuit in 90nm , if there is any other simulation could I use it , please tell me

Hello-

Im not sure about Orcad but I would recommend trying LTspice. The book Circuit Design, Layout, and Simulation has tons of examples here: CMOS Circuit Design, Layout, and Simulation. Circuit examples can be downloaded that model 50nm or 1um processes. It works pretty good.

Hope that helps. :)

Thank you for reply , But I want to use orcad , because i used to use it , and it show all currents and voltage at each point in the circuit ,

OrCAD has Pspice simulator, it can't do what you're looking for. Instead you should look for Hspice simulation tool.

That is incorrect - Pspice can be used for 90nm CMOS design or any other IC design.

Keith

That is incorrect - Pspice can be used for 90nm CMOS design or any other IC design.

Keith

Thanks for your input Keith.

But isn't that short of custom design testing done on Hspice? Please educate me how this can be done on Psipce, and where do we find simulation model?

I don't currently use Pspice but I know quite a few people who use it for IC design. You need to get models from the foundry.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back