Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8085 idea for project request

Status
Not open for further replies.

prescott2006

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
8085 idea request

recently, i was on an assignment to develop a system or product based on 8085 to help handicap people.the assignment include software and hardware interfacing.any idea or suggestion please?i wonder what product can be create to help handicap people.need some direction to start with.

Re: 8085 idea request

yes....i have the idea.that already we developed.if u want more details about this...mail to me:mail2mamidi@gmail.com

ya definately, u can make a project to perform some remote activity like switching on and off lights , device control, door n window lock controlled in keypad using microprocessor 8085

For such application projects, interfacing a keypad, and or ADC for analog inputs and using these inputs for processing then resulting in fan on/off, help siren, heater on/off etc can be done. And book for it would be 8085 Gaonkar.

Status
Not open for further replies.