Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] 8052 microcontroller development board

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbrick

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
microcontroller development board

I am selling own designed 8052 development board for 80.-US$

all you need is ... ( not love ,like in the Beatles song ) but a serial cable ( +6.-US$ )
and SDCC C compiler

I supply a test program written in C , which is
for reading digital and analog inputs and writing to digital outputs
also for showing the digital and analog Inputs on PC, a simple RS232 code is included

on the board itself
------------------------
8 x optisolated inputs ( 20 x maximum )
5 x relay outputs ( 12 x maximum )
8 x analog input ( 12 bit + sign )
8K code memory
8K data RAM
8K serial EEPROM ( example code is in development )
1 x RS232 port ( option RS485 )
all input and outputs plug connectors
all digital inputs and outputs status LEDs

the main distinguishing thing about this board is first you need no programmer and
second its industrial design - it can be used in industrial environment without any change

( that is, I am selling this board as a PLC with a small change )

look in my webpage for the first picture in the following link

**broken link removed**

if you look in the home page you can see my other products ( some in turkish version )
which may be also interesting for you

8052 microcontroller

anotherbrick said:
I am selling own designed 8052 development board for 80.-US$

Could you explain why you are designed an 8052 development board? Selling it for $80 will not be easy, considering that you get ARM boards for less than $50.
From Future Design Inc you get a USB Dongle for $17, add personality boards for different members of the LPC900 family (that is an improved 8052) for 10 different devices ranging from 8-pin to 44-pin and from 1k FLash to 16K flash, all together 11 different boards and it is still less than $80!
https://www.teamfdi.com/USBDongle/usb-dongle.shtml

It might have been a nice exercise to build the board but selling it will be tough.

Bob

8052 development board

my board is ready to use as an industrial controller

you dont need to design a motherboard PCB
it is already included in price

your USB dongle needs a mother board PCB to be designed
with plug conectors , opto-isolated Inputs and Relay Outputs
and power supply and status LEDS

( all of these are included in my board )

8052 microcontroller development kit

With your edits it makes a lot more sense. Your first post did not include all the features. You promoted an 8052 development board and my answer to that was, you can have 11 development boards for the price you are asking. However, you can not have 11 boards with optos and relay outputs.
Hope you can sell some, will be tough though because the 8052 market is oversaturated. You would want to do something for a Cortex-M3 device or a PIC32, there would be more engineers interested in that.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.