Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 Microcontroller board - P89V51RD2

Status
Not open for further replies.

krischai81

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I had bought the 8051 Interfacing board fom EmbeddedMarket.com. with P89V51RD2 microcontroller

I selected the device P89V51RD2 in Flash magic,kept the baud rate as 2400, selected the right COM port. Whenever i try to flash, I get the message "Reset the device in to ISP mode now". Even after repeated resets from the board, the message do not disappear or it doesnt get reset. I am really unable to make out how to proceed further. I tried with all the baud rates, still the problem exists. could somebody please help me.. ?
I am using a USB flash programmer for the same which uses FT232 chip.

I am a total beginner. I am trying to learn these things.
Somebody please help me.

I had bought the 8051 Interfacing board fom EmbeddedMarket.com. with P89V51RD2 microcontroller

I selected the device P89V51RD2 in Flash magic,kept the baud rate as 2400, selected the right COM port. Whenever i try to flash, I get the message "Reset the device in to ISP mode now". ....

I am a total beginner. I am trying to learn these things.
Somebody please help me.

see the following link for using flashmagic for correct baudrate and other details.
https://www.edaboard.com/blog/1696/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back