Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 Codes and Schematics for Beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
8051 codes

Hi,

I'm a beginner on 8051. I'm trying to use my Atmel AT89C51 microcontroller (I also have a Atmel DS89C420, if it's easier to work with) to start a simple project and teach myself about microcontroller. I also have Keil uVision2 installed as my software.

Does anyone have some simple codes or circuit schematics so that I can start learning 8051? Thx for helping.

P.S. I heard that there is something called reset circuit and oscillating circuit. I have no idea what they do, but it will be also helpful if I have those schmatics / codes.

8051 beginner circuit

Since Atmel DS89C420 has on-chip programmer and thus does not require external programmer, I think I might want to start with that. Most of the schematics/code I saw were for Atmel AT89C51. Any schematic/code for 89C420?

89c420 schematics programmer

Robo said:
Since Atmel DS89C420 has on-chip programmer and thus does not require external programmer, I think I might want to start with that. Most of the schematics/code I saw were for Atmel AT89C51. Any schematic/code for 89C420?

DS89C420 is created by Maxim not Atmel, search the Microcontrollers section for DS89C420 keyword and will give you a lot of threads about DS89C420 programmer schematic and layouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back