Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8-bit 50MSPS Sigma Delta ADC???

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanlychen208

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can somebody recommend me good ADC chips with 8-bit resolution and 50MSPS input sampling rate? Both for discrete-time and continuous time. Thanks!!

Well 50MSPS and Sigma-Delta may be a hard to find... I have sampled two chips of ADS808 (70MSPS 12bit parallel interface) from TI, so You could do the same for tests :)

Thanks! But it seems that ADS808 is based on pipeline architecture rather than sigma-delta. Do you have other recommendation based on sigma-delta architecture with less tight requirements (like >=8bits and >=20MSPS)?

Well 50MSPS and Sigma-Delta may be a hard to find... I have sampled two chips of ADS808 (70MSPS 12bit parallel interface) from TI, so You could do the same for tests :)

Well the Sigma-Delta architecture is not designed for fast samples/sec, so all those ADCs will cost a lot. Check Analog Devices then... Lets say AD9860, AD9862, AD9262. You can also check Sigma-Delta modulators, for example AD7401(A).

Thanks a lot! It is helpful.

Well the Sigma-Delta architecture is not designed for fast samples/sec, so all those ADCs will cost a lot. Check Analog Devices then... Lets say AD9860, AD9862, AD9262. You can also check Sigma-Delta modulators, for example AD7401(A).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back