Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

74 Series TTL Libraries for Xilinx CPLDs..???

Status
Not open for further replies.

massive

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
74-series logic libraries for cpld design

Hi to all users at EDA Board! :)

I want to know if there are developped libraries for Xilinx CoolRunner or XC95 series CPLDs to replace the standard 74 series TTL elements.
Xilinx Offers a tool called CPLD Logic Consolidator located **broken link removed**. Unfortunatelly i didn't find any libraries, but only it contains is an exel spressheet with analytical informaton. The local Xilinx FAE din't know about 74 TTL logic replacement libraries developped from Xilinx..

So are there such libraries developped..? (may be third - party libraries..) :roll:

10x

vhdl 74 series

i think i may have 74 series devices in vhdl format.
pm me in a day or 2.
hock

xilinx ttl libraries

You probably won't find 74 libraries straight from Xilinx but there is a ton of stuff available out there on web on fundamental logic devices.

Hi

Actel, Xilinx and Altera ...etc don't have directly the 74 TTL Libraries support. They can be created very easily using Actel Macro-generator tool or Xilinx Core-generator tool and similarly in Altera....FPGA development tool. One has to just fill the device behaviour in a page interactively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back