Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7 segment LED's application using 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.
connect 2 seven segment to 8051

Yes, i'm using pnp transistor..

My circuit is attached..

thx

how to connect 7 segment to 8051

are you using an avr or an 8051? Why the pull ups on the data lines?
here is a circuit for a common anode led display.

seven segment display with uln

I'm using ATmega16

the pull ups are useless.. ignore them ^^

I'm using the same circuit as yours, minus the R1 and the pull up resistors Rb..

It's working but the 7805 is very hot when all the 6 segments are ON..

application of seven segment led

im making the same circiut but on LEDs, each segment of 5 LEDs in series, i m using ULN 2003A for all 7 segments? my question is that shall I use 1015 transistor for the common pic of 7 segment???? (for common anode) if each segment uses 20mA current and when all the segment are ON so it will take around 140 mA current which will pass through trasistor 1015 (as common)???? what should I do???? plz suggest me. I am making a Digital Clock.

regards

how to connect 7 segment led to microcontroller

electronproton said:
My circuit is attached..
Yiu should put resistors with resistance aproximatelly 6R7 between outputs A...G and pins of microcontroller.

small 7 segment

any suggestion plz ????????????????????????????????????

pnp 7 segment led circuit

Hi,
am working on the same project but am stuck on programming the mcu. am using AT89C51 24PI MCU. the problem is that i don't have programmer circuit. could you please help me with any.
please assist

how to connect bc327

minge said:
...the problem is that i don't have programmer circuit...
You can design and test software and hardware using emulators (Proteus for example). And use programmer only for prototyping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back