Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

65nm inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basma Gamal

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all I am kind of newbie in design so I need to check if i got the design steps right or I miss anything..

my goal to design 65nm inverter and calculate rise time fall time delay power and characteristic curves for research purpose not just a lab.

first I searched for software used in paper I found cadence ic design tools or synopsis ic designer and i need 65 nm pdk (cdk) which i don't have access to any of software nor the pdk

so I have access to hspise so i started to learn it and select bsim v3.3 as mos model i read avent (hspise manual ) and took library card in bsim3.3 section and put it in text file and attach it to my desgin

the questions are :
Am i doing anything wrong in steps or are there any simpler method (apart from pspise ) ?
there are errors in including the model file to my design should i change source of model or the extension of file ?

finally thanks in advance ...grin:
:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back