Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5 x 7 dot matrix multiplexing

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleynika

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dot matrix multiplexing

Can anyone explain to me the concept and how multiplexing 5 x 7 dot matrix works. the clocking and asserting data. how do you synchronize them together.:?:

how dot matrix multiplexing works

Hi eleynika my name is Tosin and i'm also a Nigerian. Your request depends on the system you are using. Row scanning or column scanning. Whichever one, it is simple. It simply depends on Persistence of Vision (POV) of the human eye. Flashing a light source beyond 60hz makes is seem on (an illuson). To display your data you simply assert the data on the column parallel, and select a row. This displays the data. switch to the next row while putting your data on the same column line. Continue doing these and the eye will se it as being stable. A microcontroller is very suitable for this or some combinational + sequential logic using a parallel eeprom. Hope this will be usefull info goodluck. my phone no is 08054905504

Hi,

Check this out :

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back