Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5.8ghz A/V transmitter+ receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutcho

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi?i am very much in designing a 5.8ghz a/v transmitter and its receiver(module) and eventually prototype it in my electronics project.i need your help in:
1.the schematics....i would appreciate you sending me the schmatics.can i find equivalent ics locally.i was intending to use awi 5800.its not locally available....any suggestions?

If you intend to transmit A/V signals in digital form, no rpoblem.There may be 5.8GHz high data rate ( depending on your data rate of course A/V signal quality ) transmitters/receivers in the market.But if you transmit and receive these signals in analog mode, you cannot find anything for this purpose because 5.8GHz is not a proper standard for analog transmission.However, if you use standard A/C modulator that works at lower VHF or UHF frequencies, you can also up-convert its output to higher frequency.It's technically possible.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Reactions: mutcho

mutcho

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back