Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5*4 keypad controller or 20 Chanel Momentary controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

sribangaram

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Friends I need 5*4 keypad controller means 20 Chanel momentary mode controller circuit Please give me the suggestion :thinker::-?:|

Hi,

if you don´t find a ready to by controller, then you could do build one with a microcontroller or a PLD.

4 rows x 5 columns. 16 keys (and 16 diodes if you need to detec multiple pressed keys).

Klaus

Friend that is 16 channel But I need 20 channel and I don't know Program writing I am newly Learning stage in C language I know compiling for hex generating Please cooperate to me :sad::sad:

Bettter use ADC keypad. It needs only one ADC pin connnection.

Hi,

Friend that is 16 channel But I need 20 channel and I don't know Program writing I am newly Learning stage in C language I know compiling for hex generating Please cooperate to me
yes, i know it is 16 channel. But i´m sure you can add a fifth row or column. That´s not difficult.

if you look for a keypad driver IC, then you hardly will find one exactely for 20 keys.

Klaus

Friend didn't found Keypad driver ic for 20 channel what can i do I need momentary mode Any logic gate Ic's can support it ? 8-O:oops::-?:-?

- - - Updated - - -

Means 74154 are 4049

Status
Not open for further replies.