Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4A low cost H bridge to drive Stepper motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ismu

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need a 4A low cost H bridge to drive Stepper motor per channel ,can any body suggest cheaper solution ? L298 has only 2A per channel.

i need a 4A low cost H bridge to drive Stepper motor per channel ,can any body suggest cheaper solution ? L298 has only 2A per channel.

look for toshiba TB6600 IC based drivers.
they are 4.5A rated.
(many 3d printers /cnc make use of this board)

Hi,

I used the selection tool of farnell. The same could you do. There are many other distributors and manufacturers with selction tools.

Look at STK672-640A.

Klaus

i think you can use FET based h bridge instead of IC that can be upto 100s of amps.

I have made that by using 75NF75 and IRF4905 FETs.

i think you can use FET based h bridge instead of IC that can be upto 100s of amps.

I have made that by using 75NF75 and IRF4905 FETs.

how you manage dead time, through software or hardware ? is it sufficient to give a cap on one mosfet gate to manage hardware dead time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back