Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

48W led driver with input range 85V to 280AC and output range 65-85V DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmadithya

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I want to design a 48W led driver with wide input range 85V to 280AC and output range 65-85V DC. Is there any designs available. I need wide input range because I live in rural area and there's voltage drop in this wide range.

You need provide some details about the device you intend to supply. That's because what we commonly call for LED driver, has no such power consumption, unless if presuming pulsed.

+++

The intended device is an LED strip of 4strings, each string having 8 LEDs in series.This application is for streetlighting application.

My streetlights for residential streets have 30 high power LEDs on a HUGE aluminum heatsink. Arterial streets have streetlights with 60 high power LEDs.
Each streetlight has an antenna for 2.4GHz and are turned on and off and dimmed by a modem.

Hello,

I just wanted to know if there is any part from any manufacturer and relevant design for the above mentioned 48W driver board.

Hello,

I just wanted to know if there is any part from any manufacturer and relevant design for the above mentioned 48W driver board.

In India?
You are asking about The Other Side of This World that most of us have never seen.
Over here we can buy ANYTHING and NEW products but over there only A FEW OLD parts and only a few manufacturers are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.