Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

433MHz monopole antenna design for Cavity excitation COMSOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahsoopk

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all

I need to excite an existing cavity with a monopole antenna at 433MHz, feed point will be Din 7/16 coaxial connector but I am completely new to this technology so need some help. I am using COMSOL for simulations. Cavity dimensions cover the free space wavelength of the 433MHz, just for your information.

This antenna will be feed through a WR340 waveguide opening. I need to design it such a way that it can handle 1kW with better than 10dB return loss at the coaxial connector.

Kind regards,

Malik

Why do you need to use a Rectangular Waveguide if it serves no purpose at 433 MHz?
Sorry for replying so late.

I am working again on this problem so thought update you.

Problem is my client has an existing cavity which as WR340 opening to mount WR340 waveguides, now they want to excite this cavity with 433MHz using antenna that should be fed into these holes which have rectangular dimensions of WR340.

I hope it makes sense.

kind regards,

Malik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back