Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4 way equally split divider

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadamkhan

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi every body:
i used fr-4 for uwb 1-2 wilkinsn divider,the results are satisfactory.
now any body help me to convert it to 1-4 wilkinsn divider.
any help greatly appreciated

Attachments

• wilkinson_FR4_waveport_optimitrics.rar
    14.1 KB · Views: 130

Why not just connect 2 stages 1-2 divider? Maybe you need some stubs for adjustation?

It's difficult to implement a 1:4 wilkinson divider in planar format because the isolation resistors need to be connected to a junction that is not ground. The easiest way is to have two stages like tony_lth mentioned. If you have to use a 1:4 wilkinson, you can use the bottom of the board for the node that connects the resistors together. however, vias have inductances. That means the performance will degrade.

Hope this helps,

Microwave123

some one plz help me to covert this to 1-4 w.divider,after 2 dayz there is my demo.any help greatly appreciated

hi,
there is an example in the AWR design environment software tool.. titled 4 way power splitter u can use that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back