Status
Not open for further replies.

datsystem

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone. i always find that there are a lot of sources that are dot matrix led display that are with the scrolling function. but i only want the basic and without all additional functions.
can someone give me the c language and the circuit with the 8051 microcontroller AT89c52 for me to practise. because i hope to understand how to control the dot matrix led display with c language><

can someone help me???

Hi, are you saying you want some basic C source code that *doesn't* do scrolling or other clever functions but just does the basics?

Is this a college/university assignment, are you getting us to do your homework?

yes, i just want the basic function.
because i want to learn how to control the basic function first, then i want to add more function on it.
i hope i can add the "light diming" and the "remote control" functions on the project

but i think if i dunno how to do the main part of the project, i will feel so hard to do this.
so .... can someone give me the c language code and the circuit for the 4 of 8x8 dot matrix led display to me ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…