Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4 bit jk flipflop with orcad or PSPICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacklist

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey everyone
currently I'm trying to improve my electronics knowledge cause I'm really not good at it (mostly I'm into electrical) so currently I'm stuck somewhere with a question which asking me to design and simulate a 4-bit counter using JK flip flops with numbers 45881 which also written that the repeated number should increase or decrease so i made the number 45891 and now i need to draw the table, k map and other things for it which i have done but i couldn't manage the circuit part i really don't know how to design a circuit for it cause its also not sequential like 0 to 9. the question asked me:
1. Design the counter using state tables, K-maps and excitation functions. (I have done cause its easy :D)
2. Use any software packages (ORCAD/PSPICE/Others) to simulate your design and shows the output of each flip-flop. (I don't know how to design the circuit)
3. Your design must be robust enough to recover from noise and other errors to ensure counter sequence is always as intended. (I have no idea about it)
I appreciate if u help me with it.

Could you explain what you mean with that "45881" and "45891" stuff? That just doesn't make any sense in the context of a 4-bit counter.

Regardless, there is a VAST amount of information, and I mean an INCREDIBLE AMOUNT of information out there on counters. Did you even try searching? Maybe try searching "4-bit counter".

well i have searched alot but couldnt find something to help me. the point is i need to design a 4 bit counter which follows the sequence of these 5 digit number and then get the result graph.

Your 4 bit counter can count from 0 to 15 (decimal). Please explain how you expect to count to 45881???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back