Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3rd Year C# and Java Script Project ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reo91

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

Im a 3rd year student at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University in South Africa and i need help on getting idea's on my Pragramming project, which shud be done in C# and java script...

Your help will be really appreciated

thanx

Hi

Im a 3rd year student at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University in South Africa and i need help on getting idea's on my Pragramming project, which shud be done in C# and java script...

Your help will be really appreciated

thanx

Welcome!

Edaboard will help you to complete your project but you need to define your requirements clearly

Briefly explain your project?, problems? etc

best regards
bassa

It can either be a program or system, thing is I'm still thinking of an idea and that's what I would like help on...

Try to find a problem in your domain then build possible solutions based on your knowledge, logic, approach etc

Reactions: Reo91

Reo91

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back