Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

+36VDC And +3.7V Li-Poly PowerPath Selector Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakibnaz

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all.

I need to make a circuit where supply can be External VDC (+36V) or Li-Poly (+3.7V ). Here in my system some units will run from +36V (like Motor and other) and some +3.3V (like MCU, Bluetooth, LED etc).

I need to make the circuit where:

- When External VDC and Li-Poly supply is present then system will use VDC and there will be no use of Li-Poly

- If there is no External VDC then system will run from Li-Poly. The +36V units will not be used then only low voltage units will work

- If External VDC removed or External VDC voltage gets less than a threshold of +9V then Li-Poly gets active and supply power

Any idea how to do it? Is there any suitable Power Path selector chip which support 2 input and 2 output?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.