Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to design led video display?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RETGT

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
How to Design or know how it work LED video display etc
i have one with single color led display scrolling and some effect...

thanks

Hi,

Sincerely, the question sounds simple, but the answers will be too long for anyone to answer in a forum post, so why not just start by researching the subject a little yourself, How to Design LED video display

Reactions: RETGT

RETGT

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
there is matrix in scrolling display how it work in video display??

It works in exactly the same way but uses duplicate Red, Green and Blue LEDs and instead of scanning at readable speed, it scans at tens of thousands of times a second.
This is a 'don't try this at home' project, the costs and technology are quite advanced and very expensive to build.

Brian.

Reactions: RETGT

RETGT

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
which controller is used to control?

This is a 'don't try this at home' project, the costs and technology are quite advanced and very expensive to build.

I am trying to sale and repair the led video sign that why i am asking its working in circuit diagram..the conntroller used it in.
there diffrent pitch led and indoor and outdoor rgb smd and through hole leds.

Hi,

If a part is damaged, post a clear photo or two of the circuit board, and also you can search online for the ICs which have a part number printed on them.

I want to make project how should i start??

Hi,

If Brian said "This is a 'don't try this at home' project, the costs and technology are quite advanced and very expensive to build." in post #4, personally I'd pay attention to his knowledge and experience and value his advice.

I don't know, I've never made one or looked at how they function, sorry, but well-meant advice I can offer is the following...

If you really do want to have a go, or at least learn a bit about how these devices work, then with the most sincere kindness intended, do what all of us do: read a lot, learn a lot, understand what you can, end up with many more doubts and questions than when you started to research the project, have realised just how horrendously complicated each subcircuit is, let alone putting the whole thing together, experiment/simulate, go down the long road of prototype development suffering. :)

OK, I can make scrolling led display please tell how to make it solder lot of leds on boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.