Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3310 to pc interface using visual basic

Status
Not open for further replies.
pic16 sms controller

alexhohth84 said:
bbbb said:
Hi
1. Look in the following website; you can find RX and TX pins on the connector.

https://pinouts.ru/CellularPhones-P-W/erics_t28_pinout.shtml

2. another solution is to use the DATA CABLE of the phone set and connect it to you uC baord (which must have a TTL to RS232 converter as well). Now you uC board acts as PC and it can be connected to many phones using different DATA cables.

actually i wan where i can found the solution that use the data cable. My main purpose of this project the nokia 3310 connect it with a pc. it will automatic send the sms it receive to pc without delay just like a sms gateway.

Actually the Fbus is good project but not suitable for me because i still got alot others part need to do. i cant just concentrate at sms part only. but really thanx alot for u all opinion

simply extract text data from phone which is in PDU format then convert to ASCII to get the message

nokia 3310 as modem

hey I also wanna do something like you people. but one thing i dont understand is that 3310 is no more available in the market. Can we use any other nokia cell phone which is available in the market? what features should I check before i try some other model? I was searching on the same topic and came across 'AT' commands .Are 'AT' commands an alternative to FBus/MBus ? how can i find out whether my cell phone supports 'AT' commands ( I have a nokia 2310 )?

3310 as modem

penoy_balut or any other who knows...:

may i know what microcontroller are you using? Can the sms controller work along with PIC16 series? do you mind to share more examples of your sms controller in details? i am interested in taking this up as a diploma project but i have limited time as my project time frame is only 3 months... so i would like to know if it is possible. My lecturers are fascinated with this idea but they dont know a single thing about it. thanks in advance

fbus cable for nokia3310

penoy_balut
i can access the webstie
gnooki.org

how to deleet logo on nokia 3310

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I used Zilog Encore in this project, any microcontroller with UART capable of 115.2kbps can be used to talk to 3310 thru FBUS.

When this device receives the right keyword it will switch on or off corresponding relay and will reply back as confirmation of the action taken.

nokia3310 rx tx

penoy_balut said:
https://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r174/my_projects/?action=view¤t=sms_controller.jpg

https://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r174/my_projects/?action=view¤t=smsremote.jpg

I used Zilog Encore in this project, any microcontroller with UART capable of 115.2kbps can be used to talk to 3310 thru FBUS.

When this device receives the right keyword it will switch on or off corresponding relay and will reply back as confirmation of the action taken.

erm... i am sorry about the other post the other, what i meant was that i CANNOT acess gnooki.org . Erm, your picture is cool, may i know where can i find lessons/useful files that teaches how to control nokia 3310 or any other using the PIC 168XXX... or if you did post up your own tutorials/lessons, i would be glad to read through them..thanks!

nokia mbus protocol

zoro1 said:
SMS remote control for SE T10

thttp://www.serasidis.r/circuits/smscontrol/smscontroller.htm

zoro1, may i know how do you connect the cable to t10? cause i could not find the data cable for t10 as it is too old. thanks!

3310 sms forward

hello,
see this sit is very good :
**broken link removed**
regards

mbus nokia 3310

Penoy_Balut wrote:
Code:
I prefer to communicate to 3310 using VB.

I had also studied Nokia 3310 using VB and for now I had still a little understanding on this. Do you have any references? I am making my final year project and it is related on this..Please help..Thanks

3310 at modem

I had also studied Nokia 3310 using VB and for now I had still a little understanding on this. Do you have any references? I am making my final year project and it is related on this..Please help..Thanks

use phones with modem, its easier to use AT commands than FBUS

sms nokia remote control

hi, my name is shady. I want to communicate with Nokia 3310 througth PLC communication module.

PLC module can comm. with RS232 with single pin send and single pin receive and a comman the same as mobile has.

PLC module can commincate using modbus protocol

rx tx 3310 pc control project

i personally think fbus is easier...
learn the basic here.

**broken link removed**

noka 3310 at command

great Angie_MY it is very great site for beginners like me, but I still dont know how this will work????? if any one has 3310 + atmel project sms sender plz upload.

basics of nokia 3310

penoy_balut said:
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Did you really do that projects? If yes please send us sample codes cause I'am starting to doubt about your knowledge in microcontroller.

Necolei

nokia 2310 at-commands

hi
I am crazilly looking for help to build moving message display controlled by sms by 3310. can any one please help?????????/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back