Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

315Mhz carrier frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostmourne

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there, i wish to built a simple receiver to receive 315Mhz carrier frequency, don't care the signal as long as the it detected 315Mhz carrier frequency, the MCU will trigger the LED. Since this is my final year project, i don't wish to use the rf module or MAX1471. For receiving 315Mhz i will use either LC circuit, SAW resonator or rf transistor but for the second part of circuit, i have no idea which IC to use. So far i only know the NE567 which the pin 8 will grounded once the frequency is fall on the range but the maximum frequency for NE567 is only 500Khz, so do u guys know which IC behave like NE567 but with higher frequency like 315Mhz? the MCU i plan to use is pic16f877a with picbasic. anyone can help me plz?

I'm sorry for my bad grammer.

Use a mixer to down-convert the 315MHz carrier to what ever frequency you want for the NE567.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back