Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

30 pin CN2 Board-to-Board connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahidalam

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a BLE module that connects to its original MCU board with a 30 pin CN2 type board-to-board (B2B) connector.

I want to use this BLE module in Raspberry Pi. I've some BLE related C code that runs on Raspberry Pi. Now I want to make sure that this code works with this new BLE module (that has B2B connector).

I understand that Raspberry Pi doesn't have this type of B2B connector. Is there any B2B to USB converter? Or any other way I can connect this BLE module with Raspberry Pi?

Please suggest.

Do you have documentation, e.g., user manuals or datasheets, for the BLE module and the original MCU board?

What is the chipset utilized on the BLE module?

It maybe possible, however you will need to elaborate and post more details than you have at the moment.

BigDog

The BLE module is from Toshiba TC35670

I don't much detailed info. Any hint on what info/detail I should look for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back