Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2x2 MIMO with STBC MATLAB CODE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

katvek

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HEllo,

I am really in trouble please help me...

I need to make in matlab a 2x2 MIMO system with STBC which will show the BER and the capacity comparing to theoritical values of a MRC 1x2 and MIMO 2x1...or whatever i could add, it would be good according to my supervisor...

Anyone who could help...? pleeeeeeeease help

I would really thank you

Can anyone help me with a M-File..?

Have you tried Alamouti for 2X1, the best space-time code for this dimension ? Similarly you can construct code for 2x2. If your problem solved then good otherwise If needed I can send you my codes.

Eh...Paresh_Saxena...

No..I wasn't able to...can you please send/post me your codes..Thank you very much.!

@Paresh_Saxena: There some difference from MOSI 2x1 and MIMO 2x2. Not just MIMO 2x2 have more 1 Rx than MISO 2x1. I can't struct MIMO 2x2 from 2x1. Could u help me with code MIMO 2x2.

Can anyone help me with a M-File..?

Alsalam alikom

here u r a matlab code for alamouti MIMO 2 X nr(number of antennas at RX)
sorry for replying too much late :lol::lol:

Attachments

• alamouti_2_nr.rar
    1.1 KB · Views: 198
Status
Not open for further replies.