Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2D bar code erased on package of Xilinx Artix-7 devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarelDolphin

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Has anybody ever received Xilinx devices with an erased 2D bar code on the top of the package?
Instead of a QR code there is just a filled white square.

We suspect that those might be counterfeit devices or devices that were rejected during testing.

I'm looking forward to your feedback, thanks!

Karel

If Xilinx specifies 2D bar code for the respective product (e.g. all series 7 FPGA), your doubts are substantiated. Only Xilinx can answer the question.

If Xilinx specifies 2D bar code for the respective product (e.g. all series 7 FPGA), your doubts are substantiated. Only Xilinx can answer the question.
Indeed, but the problem is contacting Xilinx. I've posted it on the Xilinx forum but did not get any reaction there. We do not have a direct contact at Xilinx.

Were the part bought through one of Xilinx's authorized distributors? I don't know if they still use the same distribution channels, but it used to be if you bought outside their authorized distributors you might not be getting new from the factory parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back