Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Proteus compim connectivity

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolfram

The proteus compim can be connected to com1 to com4 but all these Ports in my PC are occupied by other applications so can not be used by eltima virtual serial. Is there a way to connect the compim to some other port, say com10.

use prolfic usb to serial an instal its driver, it will automatically create another comport for u. then connect compim with this pin.

Solution: Open device manager -> Ports (COM & LPT) then Right click the port you want to change then select "Properties", on "Port" Settings tab click on "Advanced" and select a free port in COM port number list. In my case I changed "Device application Interface" from com4 to com 12 then created a Port pair COM4 <-> COM14 in eltima virtual serial.

Status
Not open for further replies.