Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFID Tag for 13.56MHz in CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

maleksandar

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I really need help with RFID in CST!

If anyone has an example of RFID for 13.56 MHz using CST? I can not get good results.Lack of experience with the CST.

Please, post something.

Best regards,
Aleksandar

What problems do you have?
Can you explain it in more detail?

i can calculate far filed and Z matrix i need to model anttena coils at 13.56 Hz or get spice model to simulate matching circuit of the anttena

You have a far field tag at 13.56MHz?
Mostly RFID systems at 13.5MHz are inductive near field systems. Thus the far field is not of concern but the magnetic field in the near field.
I don't know if you need the Z matrix for such a system and how the matching is done. But more or less this is a sort of an air transformer. Thus it doesn't work after the usual antenna theory where you are in the far field.

Z matrix i need to model anttena coils at 13.56 Hz or get spice model to simulate matching circuit of the anttena

This is really simple. The model is R and L in series. You can get the values from the complex input impedance Z11.

Z11 = Zin = R + iX
where X = ω*L
and ω = 2 * pi * 13.56 MHz

Dear Makel sander you can open it by the Microwave studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back