Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help about Speech Recognition System

Status
Not open for further replies.

king2012

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
speech.jpgWhat are the function of PIC HM2007, Hy6264 in the module what is the flow for this system? somebody can answer it? thanks..

Last edited:

tnx for that keith because i have a project a voice command television and i dont know what are the concept in the Speech Recognition System, and im aware for the thesis, by the way . what is use of RAM in that module? can you answer that? tnx for your reply ill be waiting..:)

The chip simply doesn't have the RAM on chip that it needs. If the RAM isn't present it won't work. If you search for the datasheet on the web you will find more information although Hualon Electronics don't seem to have a very good presence on the internet and the datasheet I found was scanned and had handwriting on it!

Keith.

ah thanks for that information sir. by the way the other component in the module aside from hm2007 and ram. what are the purpose of them?

Yes thanks to your help sir. godbless

Status
Not open for further replies.