Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] final year project electronics engineering related to control and FPGA .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheetha

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Assalam_o_alekum
I am in need of suggestions for my final year project electronics engineering related to control and FPGA also.... communication if involved will not matter. Further something innovative will be interesting related to industrial side....plzzzzzzz help

Hi

some of the list of final year ieee projects related to FPGA can be founded in this webiste

VLSI Projects

Some of the low cost fpga boards are available in the website

**broken link removed**

you can download free tutorials and presentation in the link below

Pantech Solutions Pvt Ltd Presentations Channel

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
any industrialized ideass...????

Sure. Machine learning and machine vision are fun! :)

.......any description???

Dear friends,
If you are worrying about your final year projects based on vhdl and embedded system.....then you are at right place....

Here You can choose any project from large number of projects based on vhdl and embedded system..... at very reasonable cost....
These projects are based on industrial as well as academic projects only for the engineering students......
To share your problems and requirement please visit.....

Final Year Projects - Tablica | Facebook

FPGA projects based on vhdl coding. (multi-functional stepper motor control) - YouTube

Here i am attaching a sample video of one project......

---------- Post added at 15:34 ---------- Previous post was at 15:32 ----------

Dear friends,
If you are worrying about your final year projects based on vhdl and

embedded system.....then you are at right place....

Here You can choose any project from large number of projects based on vhdl and

embedded system..... at very reasonable cost....
These projects are based on industrial as well as academic projects only for the

engineering students......
To share your problems and requirement please visit.....

Final Year Projects - Tablica | Facebook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?

v=3pI0DsC5wJE

Here i am attaching a sample video of a project .....

Dear friends,
If you are worrying about your final year projects based on vhdl and embedded system.....then you are at right place....

I love the nonsensical "thinking outside of the box" exercise on how not to think out of the box! I am of course assuming the entire article is meant tongue in cheek, kind of a how-not-to-answer-this-question thing. Despite actually stating that you should answer it in a certain way. Because as we all know, A comes before U. Duh. So really it's kind of a wheels within wheels excercise. Clever, clever.

last interviewer question was funny though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back